January 18, 2008

inspiration station

Just a couple things I found while clicking around today. Things I want to try and some just fun to look at.

Ali's post from today. She is constantly inspiring me to try new and different things. Really want to try something like this when the weather gets more livable.

I found these two posts today on a blog that I've read once or twice. I loved her perspective on saying good-by to the old year (don't really enjoy that picture though, sorry). And how she suggests to write your resolutions in a way that will inspire and motivate you like "I want to live healthier this year."

Danielle's blog. Her photos are some of the most beautiful on Flickr. Her blog is chock-full of ideas and eye candy. I got this idea from her blog and ended up making it for my mom for Christmas. I loved this post, which has tons of great links and things to consider.

And of course Flickr, my forever favorite source. this. this. this. this. and this (I'm dying to go here.) this. this. this. and one more.

Enjoy!

No comments: