January 12, 2008

the results are in


The winner is........
Audrey said...

Random Order....
#3 New Friends - Just Plain Sweet
#5 On The Bay - I love the way the people are the shadow
#2 Friends - Could be in a Gap
#4 Chuck diptych - I just love Chuck
#1 Little Green Bird - I want this to hang in my girls bathroom! I love the color!



Congrats! You win a print of your choice of picture. Send me an email with the picture you want, the size (5x7 or 8x10), and the address you want it mailed to.

Thanks for playing everyone. I greatly appreciate your advice. Many of the ones you chose will make it into my book!

OK, back to work. I finally found a mirror for our bathroom, which still isn't finished. I got sucked into Ikea for over 2 hours. I LOVE when they set up an apartment and show how they fit a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room and kids room all into 400 sq. ft. I wish they could come and make over my house....

1 comment:

Audrey said...

YIPEEEEE!!!! I can't wait to hang my new photo!!! Thanks!