April 25, 2008

Friday Finds

Flickr yumm-didily-dum. 1...2....3....4....5....6....7. Flickr was out-of-control this week. So, so much inspiration. Oh, how I love it.

I'm quite into to Anthony Bourdain at the moment. No Reservations is on during my lunch break. Woo-hoo. My favorite so far is the French Polynesia episode, as well as the one where he eats bugs roasted over the fire and warhog rectum in Namibia. Tastey. He's abrasive and monotone, which only leads to his addictive charm. Now I know why Whitney at Pop Candy is such a huge fan. Makes me want to travel in a terrible way.

The trailer for Prince Caspian looks pretty amazing. Can't wait to see it! I'm reading The Silver Chair at the moment.

Fun space themed art from another Etsy artist. Love this one and these too. Here's more too.

An interview
with my favorite photographers. I'm totally inspired by them.

I plead the 5th on how many of these things I ordered from Hambly. Dang it, I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more paper stuff!

Friday Night Lights season 2 came out on DVD this week. Buy it!

Wish I could do this one summer. I just think the kids would destroy it, not to mention the groundhogs and deer.

Been wanting something good to read lately? Something to make you all warm and squishy inside? A story to love and enjoy? Black Heels is it. Another chapter was released today and man, oh, man...it's as good as ever, even at chapter 33.

Another amazing session from Tara. I LOVE the pictures of the girls. And especially the one of just her hair. The colors are drinkable. Yummmm.

I'm done with LOST. I've missed the last 5 or 6 episodes and have no reason to want to return. Maybe when it comes out on video? Just drug on too long. Anyone else?



That's it for this week. I'm having fun this weekend with a friend, who just flew into town. She adores Battlestar as much as me and the bro, so I know where we will be at 10pm tonight. Amen.

Night, little lambs....

No comments: