September 18, 2008

tunes


Hunting around Zune Marketplace tonight looking for some new songs to take on vaca. Here are a couple I am enjoying on this fine Fall evening.

Something Pretty - Patrick Park
(you may recognize this from the video clip I posted yesterday)

Hometown Glory - Adele (found on Zach Braff's myspace a couple months ago)

A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
(Seth Cohen made me)

Apologize - Timbaland (I know, I know. I'm embarrassed to admit I like this song, too.)

Joyful Noise - Flame (The Bro introduced me to Steelroots last night. This song is so annoying and silly, but I like the chorus. And, I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at the video. )

Devil Town - Tony Lucca
(FNL is comin'. Only a few more days till the fall premiere. Eeee! This song gets stuck in my head.)

All But One Saint - Jeremy Larson (two words....NEW CD. Heck yeah. He's one of my faves.)

No comments: