November 10, 2008

holiday movie minute


I'm starting to geek out with excitement over this one. AUSTRALIA. (it deserves all caps) I've been anticipating it since I read about it months and months ago. You have to see the pictures on the website. They are so, so beautiful!

As I said before, I'm a huge Baz Lurhman fan. Strictly Ballroom, Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge. All amazing, imaginative, beautiful, sweeping films that are just stunning to look at, not to mention the stories. The colors and shots in his movies are inspiring.


Nope, I haven't seen this yet, but the movie was the subject on Oprah today and it made me so excited for opening day! It could be terrible and I'll have to eat crow, but I'm taking my chances.


What movies are you excited about this holiday season? Holiday movie season is one of the best parts of lazy holidays at home, aren't they?!


***ps...Twilight is on my "I'm not to sure if I want to see it cause I know it will disappoint me and I don't want my imaganation's creation of what Edward looks like to be destroyed forever by this actors' face" thing going on. I still can't decide if I will see it or not. Anyone else?

No comments: