November 05, 2008

Last night

I made 2 new recipes last night. That is saying A LOT, let me tell you. I do not enjoy cooking. I am not gifted in that area.

However, I found 2 recipes that seemed easy enough to try. After using both last night, I'm happy to report that I added 2 new, EASY and delicious items to my recipe box!

First, from allrecipes.com. What a find of a site! So many easy recipes! I made Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon. I added mushrooms, didn't use the olive oil and added feta and mozzarella to the top. Yum, yum, yum. So good and EASY! Plus there are lots of other ways to change it up. It took me a little longer to make than it said because I cooked a whole package of bacon (didn't use all of it).

Then I made Pioneer Woman's Decadent Chocolate Milk. Now, I do love a good chocolate milk, so this was right up my alley. Delish. A lovely evening treat.



What else did I do?

  • Watched the newest Gossip Girl with The Bro. I can't get enough this season. Terrible, yes, I know. Darn show is so addictive.

  • Watched the election results come in. Stayed up to see the final results at 11pm.

  • Worked on a fantastic new gift for a friend. I'm so excited about this one! Can't share yet though... It's another great excuse to watch some of The OC while I'm not editing pictures.

  • Laundry.

  • I'm sure there are other things, but it gets dark at 5:00pm and I swear it makes me forget stuff. Anyone else hate the SHORT days right now? I feel like I'm either in mourning or hibernating. It's so depressing!

No comments: