November 11, 2008

repeat, repeat, repeat.....


I can't stop listening to Something Pretty over and over and over again. It's definitely my most played song in the last 2-3 months. I don't know why. I don't know what it is. There's just those songs that are so pretty and sink into your very being that you just can't hear them enough.

When I hit play and listen all the way through, I just have to listen to it again immediately. HAVE to. When I was in my day of writing on the beach during vacation, I listened to that song and Lack of Color for about an hour straight. It helped me write.

It doesn't hurt that the picture above is the one that pops up on my Zune when I listen to either song. Sometimes I wave at Seth Cohen and Ryan Atwood.

Wait, no I don't!
I didn't say that.
I don't do stupid things like that!
I'm a mature 31 year old.


Mature....

No comments: