May 19, 2010

a day of happy colorful balloons


One of the wonderful ladies that I volunteer with at AOW sent me a quick email this morning telling me to hop on over to Love Without Boundaries' blog. And low and behold, there was sweet Janie. WALKING!!! I can't even tell you....the joy that filled my heart....the tears that pooled up in my eyes. That sweet smile of hers has been cemented in my heart forever in a way that I can't explain.

If you are interested in helping other orphans like Janie walk and run too, check out An Orphan's Wish. They do amazing things for the little ones in China. And maybe when your sponsored child is done with their treatment, you can follow then to another organization (like Love Without Boundaries) and support them there too. It has been one of the coolest things to watch Janie grow and WALK and have HOPE.


Today is a day full of happy colorful balloons for sure. Congratulations, sweet Janie!


***feel free to email me if you have any questions about sponsoring an orphan. I'm always happy to help!

No comments: