May 07, 2010

FNL's return

My favorite show on TV returns for it's fourth season tonight. And it is amazingly good as usual. No, make that the best show on TV right now. Nothing else can even come close to the incredibly well written characters.


I know I've gushed on and on here before about Friday Night Lights, but I'm telling you....it's fantastic.



This season there are fun, new characters to love. And you will love them by the end of the season (I've seen it on Direct TV already).



And the old ones only become more near and dear to your heart.

Oh, Friday Night Lights. Thank you for doing it right. I know you'll never be truly acknowledged by the TV community at large, and that makes me love you even more. I don't think I'll ever get tired of your stories, even if I watch them over and over for years to come.


No comments: