May 13, 2010

Hello from headquarters


This is pretty much how my room has looked for the last two weeks. A few things to notice...

1. Random clothes thrown across the foot of my bed. I change at least twice a day cause I get so yucky/dirty or the weather changes 20 degrees (79 yesterday 60 today. what?!)

2. Sigg bottle tied to my keys. This indicated busy-ness and no pockets. Don't want to loose either so I tie them together and drag them all over creation.

3. Bed is made. This must be done every morning, or I go insane. Really.

4. Art journal in progress. My desk has looked like this since my art journal class began 3 weeks ago. I do a little here and there when I have a spare minute.

5. Please note the adorable "Cottage Girl" sign my friend B made me for my birthday day. It goes perfectly in my room.

6. Bible, journal, camera bag on bed. The things I use the most during the day pretty much end here before going to their proper place at the end of the night.

7. Rabbit ears on computer monitor. I don't have satellite in my room. And after my old converter box fried, the new one I got doesn't seem to have as strong of a signal. Hence, its precarious position.

8. I still love my yellow walls 2 years later. Great choice.

9. The late evening sunshine. Oh happy day, the long summer days are here! If only the heat would come too.....


love from CG headquarters

No comments: