March 12, 2010

Friday Finds

I found a few things that were interesting this week, so I thought I'd share.

This post. Those photos. Oh, those photos. I have no words.
Side story....when I was at Sundance, I was walking around Main St. That's where all the stars usually were and where my brother was stationed for the festival. As I was walking, Justin Lyon walked right by me. I gasped and grabbed my brother's arm and said, "Oh, my gosh! That's one of the photographers that I just LOVE from
Mammoth Men. That's him! He just walked right by me!" Such a cool moment!

Check out this video on Tara's site.

I really love these engagement photos.

The prettiest camera bag I've ever seen. Wants it badly!

After watching the first 2 episodes, I think I'm really gonna like Parenthood.

Zach Braff's Facebook updates make me happy. I can't help it.

Lots of cute dresses
in the new RVA update.


Have a beautiful weekend everyone! We're having nothing but rain, but that's okay. That just means spring is almost here!

No comments: