May 02, 2008

Friday Finds

Holocaust stories fascinate me. This one about Wallenberg sounds like a movie waiting to be written. Imagine being forgotten in a prison for years and years all because you tried to save people's lives from extinction.

I just love the lit storage in this apartment. It's even by their bed! So charming. Apartment Therapy has so many cool ideas.

Elsie was full of cool posts this week. I love question and answer sessions especially with people I'm inspired and in awe of.

I love Picnik. They've added tons of new stuff since I first found it years ago. You can mess with your pictures and you don't need Photoshop. It's free too!

Blogger now has scheduled posting! This makes me giddy with excitement for future posting.

Hula Seventy was doing color week. So many fun photos. So inspiring. Need to try this idea.

Didn't you love Where in the World is Matt Lauer this week? I wish I could have watched the entire thing each of the 5 mornings. Every place he went looked amazing, but especially Istanbul. I would love to go there one day. Then again, I would love be in the Seychelles at this moment, too.

I really enjoyed Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room. Here's the trailer. Such a tragic (for the little guys) and horrible (for the $$$ hungry exec's) story. The love of money is a scary thing. Wow. Good documentary.



Have a beautiful weekend, All. I'm doing some plantin' this weekend weather permitting. But first is Battlestar tonight....yessss....

No comments: