May 15, 2008

help...help...I can't stop singing this song.

I la-la-la-love this soooonnng. I want to sing it all the time. I get it stuck in my head by the end of almost every day, and I have to watch this video and then watch it again and then watch it again. I don't know what it is. And the video is just so funny and cute. I love that she is always skipping. I love that he says "Are you crazy? They're birds!" I know it's completely silly and impractical if you listen to the words, but it is so perfect in it's silliness.


Yes, I know this blog has been very video heavy the last few days. But, hey, it's my blog and I like videos. I mean I did major in video in college. Why not THINK about it every once in while since I don't actually USE it.


p.s. Did you watch the video from yesterday? You must. You just must. Watch it in 5 minute increments if you have to, but WATCH it.

No comments: