August 20, 2008

Fog has lifted

I feel much better today. Thanks for the kind words. It helped immensely.

Here are my thoughts for today. Much lighter and happier than yesterday's....

Shawn won! Hip-hip hurray. I was on pins and needles the whole time. I think I had to remind myself to breathe after she did her dismount. I went to bed (@ midnight again...yikes!) with a huge smile on my face.

Every time this commercial for Coke came on, I would start humming the song, but couldn't remember what song it was. It was driving me CRAZY!!! I finally Googled it and realized it was one of my favorite songs. It's a song that I don't own, but have as a favorite on YouTube.

I started watching Mad Men season 1 (thanks, Netflix). While the stories, it's also completely beautiful. The sets, the clothes, the RED lipstick. Man, oh man, it's addicting.

There's a new show in the Hulu widget. It's one of my top 5, all time favorite shows for forever. I found Buffy at the end of season 4 and I was hooked. It was like nothing else on TV. Scarey, creepy, hilarious, adorable, sweet. I've seen all 7 seasons way to many times. Call me a nerd/dork/geek all you want. Plus, it introduced me to the genius that is Joss Whedon.

I added a new list to the right. It's full of all of my photography goods. People ask me often how I take the pictures I do. The best answer I can give is practice, practice, practice. I've been taking photos for years. My D50 helped me take the next step, but most of my shot composition was learned on a point & shoot. I still have SO far to go. Oh, and Flickr helps immensly with inspiration and ideas too.

I wish it could stay warm like it is right now for the rest of the year. When the office closes at 5, we (my camp neighbors) go swimming or out on the boat for a ride around the river or sit outside and chat. It's just perfect! I dread the thought of cold weather torture....uhhhgggg...

Night all!

No comments: