August 18, 2008

my latest thoughts

I'm craving some new TV and Chuck is on my obsession list lately. I just had to share these little gems:

2 more reasons I love Chuck....

#1....Pineapple

#2....Mystery Crisper

BONUS.....Zachary Levi.

I just love how funny and sweet this show can be at the same time. And these two clips are just fractions of how funny it can be.

ps....Audrey, I'm so glad you love it too! I'm not alone in my madness.

pss.....Totally unrelated to the rest of this post.....Is anyone else having a panic attack that it's already the middle of AUGUST! Where in the world did 2008 go? I have a lot to check off on my list of things to do this year.

psss.....Jeremy Larson has a beautiful new song on his website. It's called Hide and Seek. I can't wait until his new stuff is available for download.

pssss.....Does anyone else think that Shawn Johnson is just adorable? I love how gracious and kind she seems to be. And I want her to win a gold medal on Tuesday so badly!

No comments: