August 02, 2008

Shameless TV love gushing

Since I have tried to be so good with my TV diet this summer, I haven't really thought about my TV loves of the fall season at all really. Then yesterday, I was checking the weather on the Today show and I saw this commercial



Dear goodness, I can't wait...

TV is much sweeter after I've been without it for so long. And for those of you that haven't watched Chuck yet...well...you must start. It's hilarious, smart and contains one of the adorable Zach's on television right now. (the other being Zach Braff, of course) After being so careful about not watching much TV at all this summer, I know I'll enjoy jumping back into my favorite shows come September.

What about you? Excited about anything in particular? Battlestar? 24? Friday Night Lights? The Office? 30 Rock? Anyone...anyone?

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love Chuck! Here are a few more I can't wait to see....

NCIS, Eli Stone, Samantha Who(so funny!) ... I'm sure I have more but that is off the top of my list.

Unknown said...

Let's see...

The Office, LOST, Survivor, Amazing Race, and the rest of Project Runway.

I promise I have a life=)