August 07, 2008

Reminder #2

The Chapman's are on Larry King Live tonight @ 9pm EST. Emily, Caleb and Will Franklin are supposed to be there too. Jim said he may to try update on his blog through out the day.

Praying hard for God's love and grace for all involved! May they feel the prayers of all who are lifting them up during the taping.

One more thing....Steven's new single is a song called "Yours" one of my favorites from his newest CD. He recorded a new verse for the song after Maria died. It is heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. You can download it on Zune Marketplace, Amazon and itunes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

one word... "see".

all the interviews were so good; however, there were several times where I wanted to kick larry king and his glasses off his face!

Gina said...

I soooo agree.

cottage girl said...

me too, girls. me too, but I could also see how their faith was so appealing to him. that was pretty cool.