August 26, 2010

eeeesssshhhhhh....

It's been super busy around here once again. We have a huge group here which means lots of time washing dishes, wiping down tables, chopping vegetables, walking, walking, carrying, organizing. Busy...

I finally just got my photos off my camera(s) and onto my computer. And I promise (dear, sister) that I will share them soon. Got lots of fun Photoshop editing to do. Some of them are pretty fun too. Like this one....


In other news....
I think I'm going back to washing my hair with baking soda for a while. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

Is anyone else getting excited for TV shows to start up again?! That's one big plus for Fall starting in my book.

2 comments:

Gina said...

MODERN FAMILY, COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Family said...

She's still asking for you to do her hair. Every. Single. Day. Are you sure MI isn't calling you?