August 16, 2010

Thank you, friends!


Violet, Holly and Olivia now have sponsors!!!

Thank you, my sweet friends for jumping in and caring for the orphans in China. You are my heroes!

There are still kids waiting for sponsors. You can sponsor an orphan, by heading over to An Orphan's Wish. 100 Sponsors in 100 Days in still going on. That means you can get a free shirt when you sign up!

Questions about AOW? Let me know. I'm happy to help. And if you just want to hop on over and stare at those adorable little faces for a while, I'm happy to do that with you too!


ps...check out these beautiful necklaces from Hip Mom jewelry. I'm in love with the Hope for China/Africa ones. You can enter to win one at Stefanie's blog Ni Hao Y'all (Stefanie is on the board for AOW, and her blog is how I discovered AOW.)
I also love this one made especially for An Orphan's Wish by Wheat and Wildflowers.

No comments: