August 17, 2010

favorite new accessory

Meet my new best friend. I've been hearing about Goody's Spin Pins for a while now (first on this cute blog). But, dear goodness, these things are hard to find! Our Target finally got another shipment in the other day and I just so happened to be at the store. I snatched up a box and ran home to see if it really worked as well as everyone says.

After wearing it for an entire day(s), I must tell you that I am in love with it. It is so easy to use and easy to get out of my hair. My hair can be up in a cute bun in 5 seconds flat and stay there all day. And I have super fine, straight hair that falls out of everything I try to pin it up with. It used to use a bunch of bobby pins all jammed into my head to keep up my tiny bun. No more.

It's spin pins forever! Perfect for those days when you didn't have time to wash your hair (not that I ever do that....or that I haven't washed my hair in 5 days...cough...cough...clearing throat). Spin pin and it's cute and in place all day!

3 comments:

Gina said...

any tutorial videos?

Kristi-Anna said...

Can you find them in Austria? Cause these sound AWESOME!

cottage girl said...

G: no video needed. Just wind up your hair for a bun like you usually do and twist it into your hair instead of using bobby pins. To take it out, spin in the opposite direction. Super easy.

K: Not sure. If you can't find them let me know and I'll mail you one. ps...miss your hugs!