August 30, 2010

melted heart

My sweet little niece on our vacation 2 weeks ago. It feels like it was a year ago....


You have to read the stories on No Hands But Ours. I read two today (Addie's and Kooper and Kinley's) that just melted my heart and made me desperately want to get married and adopt 6 kids on the spot. Not that I already don't want to do that, but still...


I'm logging off to finish Mockingjay. Everyone around me has finished it and I'm terrified that I will find out what happens....


ps...I'm having issues with Flickr lately. Can't upload anything, which is so frustrating. Hence the reason this photo is so small.

2 comments:

tp said...

So I think your link was mistyped, so it sends you to a kind of bizarre "end times" site. Just thought you should know!(maybe it is just this wacky computer though...) But, I rearranged the letters in "blogspot" and found the site you meant to post. Anyway- oh. my. word. so good.

cottage girl said...

thanks, tara. fixed it. miss youuuu!