August 13, 2010

hello, addictive love


You know that part of So I Married An Axe Murder when the dad says "he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly!" That's how I feel about Menchie's. Except I crave it daily. Sometimes more than once a day.

We have a new fro-yo shop in town. It's been open for just a few months, but because of camp I just found it this week. I won't tell you how many times I've been to it because that's just embarrassing. And I won't admit here in this public forum that I'm hoping to have time to go tonight as I leave town for vacation. I won't do that here. Oh, no.

Let me just say that it is positively, absolutely the yummiest of yums. It's heaven in frozen yogurt form. It's delightful beyond words.

Current favorite mix: Red Velvet yogurt with snow caps and brownie pieces sprinkled on top and a smidgen of hot marshmallow syrup and hot fudge. Oh, dear goodness, I want some so bad right now! Or at least until I find a new mix I can't stop eating.

What's you favorite summer treat right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this one of those froyo places where you put as much crap on there as you can and then they weigh it to see how much it costs? I went to one of these in Portland for the first time and it was awesome. Vanilla and peanut butter yogurt mixed, then oreos, peanuts, strawberries, and whipped cream on top.

Nick and Kaley said...

girl- froyo is big in cali and I have a frequent yogurt card at figi yogurt.

Anonymous said...

Rita's. Haven't done Menchie's yet.

Kaley's aunt