March 25, 2008

blog love

I read a lot of blogs. I LOVE them. I devour them. I love finding new ones.

Since I get questions often about where I heard about this thing or where I found out about that, I decided to give you a list of my readings. Most of these I have found from a link from another blog. I probably can't tell you where I found half of them. They are all a few clicks away from another blog on the list.

At the top of the clicking diagram would by my forever favorite blog, which no longer exists. It showed me what a good blog could be. It was written by a mom who was (with her husband) adopting her first child, a little girl from China. I got to follow along with her to China and back, through all of the twists and turns. Her's was one of the first blogs I ever read. And her blog was my inspiration for starting my own. I miss it so very much and was so sad when she decided to stop. It's been over a year and I still think about it. You feel connected when you read about someone else's life for a year or two.

Anyway, here you are. A list of my reads....

Can't Miss One Post blogs (and about how long I've been reading)
I check these about 15 times a day.
All the others....(in no particular order)

I'm sure I've forgotten one or two or ten. There are some gems in this mix. Hope you find one to love and read too.

Oh, and by the way, what would be on your list?

No comments: