March 15, 2008

lazy day


Every one loves a lazy day, don't they? I just can't seem to motivate myself to do anything useful. Here's what I've managed to check off the list today....


  • watched a dozen clips of 30 Rock on hulu.com. I think this show is hilarious.

  • made a breakfast of bacon, eggs and croissant French toast for my roommate and brother. Mmmm.

  • wandered around my house a few times.


  • shower, makeup and hair all done.

  • laid on my bed and contemplated the world while staring at photos on my walls.


See? I would call that lazy, wouldn't you? The only way I can justify it is that I have been incredibly busy as of late and haven't had a chance to do this in a LONG time. It would be nice if I could motivate myself to accomplish one thing today.

Last night, I did buy this new beauty and am over the moon excited about it. With a few add-ons that it required, it came in about $30 under my budget. Oh, yeah! Now I can listen to music and run Photoshop without my computer wheezing and gasping for breath. I just have to be patient until it arrives.

***photo: Orlando in December with camera phone

No comments: