March 03, 2008

darn paint fumes

After spray painting furnisher for several hours today (I began to NOT notice the fumes and I think that was a bad thing...) and then listening to the amazing ending (again) of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the epilogue gets me every single time, especially "Albus Severus, you are named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew." Uhhh....tugs at my heart strings and makes me tear up even though I've read it about 50 times.), I feel very ready to write and very un-prepared. I've deleted about 10 paragraphs already. I think I may have killed a few brain cells with all the paint fumes today. Either that or I'm feeling totally inadequate because of the beautiful writing of J.K Rowling. For whatever reason, my words seem silly and boring tonight.

Instead, here are some pictures of beautiful Loch Lomond in Scotland. I've been thinking about Scotland, mostly because AB (beautiful bride from previous post) was with me on that trip back in 05. Seeing her reminded me how fun and amazing that trip was. And just look at these views.


Definitely one of the most beautiful sunsets I have EVER seen in my life. The view even made me forget how cold it was that day. I can still close my eyes and picture being there.

With these sights in my head, I say good night and farewell.

No comments: