March 10, 2008

found this


I LOVED Tom Cavanagh in his Ed days. He was the Zach Braff of my life in those years. Then his adorable little show was canceled. But fate was smiling on me and he was cast as JD's (Zach Braff) older brother on Scrubs. It was a sibling match made in Cottage Girl TV heaven. He still pops up every now and then on Scrubs.
I found this big picture of him on my second trip to NYC way back in the day. It was right across the street from Hello, Deli and David Letterman's studio side street.
This particular photograph was found today as I was hunting up my pictures for tomorrow's post. It's going to be a good one full of old times and big life changes. Be sure to click back over tomorrow.

As for yesterday's post, those of you who chose option #3 Savage Winds, you are correct. I was working this weekend with our user group which was 130 teenagers and leaders. Low and behold a lovely windstorm came upon us and knocked out the power for about 15 hours. We still managed to serve a hot dinner and breakfast the next morning without water and partial electricity. Our fabulous group was so easy going and dealt with the crazy situation so well. Even though it was a fun little adventure that I won't ever forget, I also VERY glad it's over. My house was about 40 degrees by the time I woke up and Sunday morning. It was torture crawling out from under my down comforter. Absolute torture.
Doesn't take much to make you thankful for heat and water, does it?!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow. I can't wait to share this story with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I remeber taking that picture! Love you APEY...and Tom...and Zach...both the Zach's!
Shay