March 28, 2008

Friday Finds and a new poll

Be still my heart....there may be another season of Scrubs.

Post one and post two from one of my favorite blogs Hula Seventy.

Found this fun blog, sfgirlbybay, on Tara's blog. I like this little reminder.

It's like a reunion with all my old friends. How cool! I still watch Buffy over and over.

Flickr beauties and favorites. This one had me staring for a while. Doesn't it just make you want to go outside and sing?!

The God-box thoughts from The Bro. Well spoken! Doesn't your heart just hurt for Bill Gates, though?

Every time I watch Marie Antionette (one of my newer favorites) I want to rent a costume from the time period and do a photo shoot around camp. Anyone want to be my model?!

Pioneer Woman is finally back up and running with a whole new look. I must say that I was going crazy not being able to read her every day. I missed it! It's so easy to see why she is so loved through out the internet world.

Entire room in a box. I kid you not.

Who doesn't need this reminder constantly! I love this reproduction. Keep Calm and Carry On, everyone.

Photoshop for free. Still need to try it out, but it looks pretty amazing.

Blogger has this sweet feature that lets me do a poll of my readers. I can make up any thing I want and have you vote on it. Fun stuff! I have been wanting to do it for a while, so I'm taking it out for a test drive this weekend. Let me know what you think!
You can find it on the right under my picture. --------->

Happy Spring weekend to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I've always wanted to wear a dress from that time period. I'll do it!!! Wish I still lived there. That would be fun. Also, thanks for posting that interview. J and I wanted to watch it, but forgot because we were distracted with guitar hero. Seriously, Matt brought it over and we all had to much fun!!! your roomie and her man were there too.

DS