December 13, 2010

Action plan


Reverb10 + Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

I'm all over this one. The sad thing for you, my dear readers, is that I can't share any of it yet. But don't you worry. I have fun things on the horizon to share. I'm so excited about it. I'm deep in the planning and prep stage. Organizing, setting things up, researching. All things I get ridiculously excited over.

So, stick with me for a while, and I'll share soon. All good things comes to those who wait!

ps...I made it to the Nation's capital this weekend. The evening turned out a little different than expected, but was still so fun. I'm so, so thankful for my camp girl friends. They make my life brighter and ever more meaningful. I love them dearly!

No comments: