December 06, 2010

Frontier it


This past weekend, I (and my roommate) got hooked on Frontier House. I've always been a fan of PBS' House series. (A group of people are taken out of the 20th century and put in another one to live and survive for months at a time. This edition is in the 1880's.) This one is going to be one of my favorites right behind Colonial House.

I just think it's entirely fascinating to be able to go and experience a time period that is long gone. Living history. I'm not usually a fan of reality TV, but this is so neat to me. I'd definitely try it. Sure it would be tough, but what an experience!


ps....Colonial House and Frontier House would be great gifts to give!

On a completely unrelated note: The Mammoth Men are on another adventure this week. In Hawaii. Now commences the constant website checking and refreshing. And the grumbling about them being in warm beach-filled Hawaii, whilst it's 30 degrees and uber windy here. Haawwwwaaaiiiii.....

No comments: