December 12, 2010

New food


Reverb 10 + Favorite New Food
Did you find a new food in 2010 that you now can't live without?

Oh, yes I did. Lebanese. We have a restaurant in our area that my brother had begged me to come to for years. I resisted. Only saying "yes" one time. It wasn't love at first bite, so I didn't go back.

This year that all changed after I watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain. I suddenly just had to try it. Try it I did, and LOVED it! Hummus, baba ganoush, tabouleh, pita bread, falafel. Oh, yummy! Now that restaurant is a favorite of my roommate and I.

4 comments:

tp said...

that's my favorite platter there! except I think it has some weird toxic beef thing on it maybe... but other than that... yum scrum!

Our Family said...

Ugh! Not you too! Well, you and JD can go there while I enjoy some yummy Baja :)

cottage girl said...

Sis - let's make that happen. I'm dying for some hummus. Shannon loves it too. You can have yuck-o Baja.

Anonymous said...

i want to lick that plate clean RIGHT now.....

j-lo