December 24, 2010

Thomas vacations there


Reasons this photo is blurry:

1. Pure joy and excitement
2. Thomas and Percy (yes, the trains)
3. 3 year old boy's dreams come true
4. Kid height train room
5. The trains run all over the room and he can follow them.
6. Jumping up and down and up and down and up and down
7. He just saw Thomas and Percy.
8. He just saw Thomas and Percy again.
9. And 10 more times

It was adorable to watch him (and his sister) in complete glee over the train room. They loved it. L-o-v-e-d it. And we loved watching every single second of it.

The botanical gardens in a magical place for every one. And the fact that I've been twice in the last 2 weeks is like a dream come true. I it there with chocolate on top. I'd live there all winter if I could. I think Luke would too, now that he knows Thomas takes his Christmas vacation there.

1 comment:

Allison Drew said...

I love this picture so much.