May 29, 2011

hair talk

Dress: H&M Cardigan thingy: Target Shoes: Target
Ring: it found me in the depths of an antique store

Nail polish: Orly

Goody Spin Pin
. It's pretty much the bestest hair accessory since....I don't know what.

My hair has finally reached that length that I can whip it up into a bun in 5 seconds flat, and it will stay that way all day. Love that.

Another thing I love? Not washing my hair more than 2 times a week. It's been about a year since I started this little experiment. My hair has never been more healthy or happy. It loves day 3 and 4 the best.

Tomorrow is pool party and BBQ day. Friends, fun, sunshine. It's been a while since we haven't had a group here on Memorial Day, which means we are working. This year, I'm going to enjoy every moment. Who knows when it will come again?!
Link

2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I read about the goody spin pin on your blog a while ago and actually got a pack in my stock this christmas. Sadly, I'm not currently sure where they went. Also, I've been seriously thinking about washing my hair less. I think it will make it healthier. We'll see...

cottage girl said...

It definitely makes it healthier. Takes a few week for your hair to get used to less washing, especially if it's normally oily. But once it's balanced, it's the best thing ever.